(1) When the rules in this chapter or in other law asks a party to send copies of documents to other parties, the party must mail or deliver copies to the DSHS representative and to all other parties or their representatives.
(2) When sending documents to OAH or BOA, you must mail or deliver the documents to one of the locations listed in WAC 388-02-0025
(2) for OAH or in WAC 388-02-0030
(3) When sending documents to your assigned field office, you may use the address listed at the top of your notice of hearing. If a field office has not been assigned, all written communication about your hearing must be sent to the OAH Olympia field office which sends the communication to the correct office.
(4) Documents may be sent by giving them to someone in person, placing them in the mail with proper postage, or by fax or email if the party mails a copy on the same day.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
. WSR 00-18-059, § 388-02-0040, filed 9/1/00, effective 10/2/00.]