(1) If you are going to represent yourself, you should provide the ALJ and other parties with your name, address, and telephone number.
(2) If you are represented, your representative should provide the ALJ and other parties with the representative's name, address, and telephone number.
(3) The presiding officer may require your representative to file a written notice of appearance or to provide documentation that you have authorized the representative to appear on your behalf. In cases involving confidential information, your representative must file a signed written release of information on department form 17-063.
(4) If your representative is an attorney admitted to practice in this state, your attorney must file a written notice of appearance, and must file a notice of withdrawal upon withdrawal of representation.
(5) If you or your representative have put in a written notice of appearance, the ALJ should call the telephone number on the notice of appearance if you or your representative do not appear by calling in with a telephone number before a hearing (including a prehearing).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
. WSR 11-04-074, § 388-02-0157, filed 1/31/11, effective 3/3/11.]