PDFWAC 388-02-0295

Where do you send a request to vacate an order of dismissal?

You must send your request to vacate an order of dismissal to BOA or OAH. You should specify in your request why the order of dismissal should be vacated. BOA forwards any request received to OAH to schedule a hearing. OAH sends you a notice of the hearing on the request to vacate the order of dismissal.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020. WSR 00-18-059, § 388-02-0295, filed 9/1/00, effective 10/2/00.]