What is review of an initial order by a review judge?
(1) Review by a review judge is available to a party who disagrees with the ALJ's initial order.
(2) If a party wants the initial order changed, the party must request that a review judge review the initial order.
(3) If a request is made for a review judge to review an initial order, it does not mean there is another hearing conducted by a review judge.
(4) The review judge considers the request, the initial order, and the record, and may hear oral argument, before deciding if the initial order should be changed.
(5) Review judges may not review ALJ final orders.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
, 42 C.F.R. 431.10 (e)(3), 45 C.F.R. 205.100 (b)(3), chapter 34.05
RCW, Parts IV and V. WSR 08-21-144, § 388-02-0560, filed 10/21/08, effective 11/21/08. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
, chapter 34.05
RCW, Parts IV and V, 2002 c 371 § 211. WSR 02-21-061, § 388-02-0560, filed 10/15/02, effective 11/15/02. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
. WSR 00-18-059, § 388-02-0560, filed 9/1/00, effective 10/2/00.]