How does the party that is not requesting review respond to the review request?
(1) A party does not have to respond to the review request. A response is optional.
(2) If a party decides to respond, that party must send the response so that BOA receives it on or before the seventh business day after the date the other party's review request was mailed to the party by BOA.
(3) The party should send a copy of the response to all other parties or their representatives.
(4) A review judge may extend the deadline in subsection (2) of this section if a party asks for more time before the deadline to respond expires and gives a good reason.
(5) If you ask for more time to respond, the time period provided by this section for responding to the review request, including any extensions, does not count against any deadline, if any, for a review judge to enter the final order. A review judge may accept and consider a party's response even if it is received after the deadline.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
. WSR 11-04-074, § 388-02-0590, filed 1/31/11, effective 3/3/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
, 42 C.F.R. 431.10 (e)(3), 45 C.F.R. 205.100 (b)(3), chapter 34.05
RCW, Parts IV and V. WSR 08-21-144, § 388-02-0590, filed 10/21/08, effective 11/21/08. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020
. WSR 00-18-059, § 388-02-0590, filed 9/1/00, effective 10/2/00.]