You must do the following:
(1) Read the examination manual and other related information on the LTC web site. The LTC web site can be accessed from any private or public computer with internet access.
(2) Follow the instructions on the LTC web site to register for a test of your choice online. You need to have a valid email address and a valid credit card or debit card to register for a test.
(3) You will receive an email appointment confirmation instantaneously after you complete the online test registration process. You can access the pretest study package from the LTC web site. If you did not receive your test confirmation email a few minutes after you completed the registration process, it is your responsibility to contact the LTC office.
(4) If you are only registering for the oral test or registering to retake a test, you do not need to call the LTC office. Simply follow the steps in subsections (2) and (3) of this section.
(5) Walk-in registration at a test site is not allowed under any circumstances.
(6) Telephone registration is allowed only for department employees, applicants for department bilingual positions, and LAPL.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.025
, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and 45 C.F.R. Section 80.3 (b)(2). WSR 15-07-008, § 388-03-125, filed 3/6/15, effective 4/6/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 2.43.010
, and 74.08.090
. WSR 00-06-014, § 388-03-125, filed 2/22/00, effective 3/24/00.]