Score report letters will be sent to candidates when they finish either portion (written or oral) of the test:
(1) For an interpreter written test, your scores should be available within two to four weeks from the date you took the examination.
(2) For an interpreter, employee, or LAPL oral test, your scores should be available within four to six weeks from the date you took the examination.
(3) For an employee or LAPL written test and a document translator test, your scores should be available within four to six weeks from the date you took the examination.
(4) If you wish your test scores mailed to a specific organization or individual, you must personally notify the department in writing (signature required) and provide the name and mailing address of the organization or individual to whom your score should be sent.
(5) If you do not receive your score report letter within the suggested time period, you should contact LTC via email. The LTC email address can be found on the LTC web site.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.025
, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and 45 C.F.R. Section 80.3 (b)(2). WSR 15-07-008, § 388-03-152, filed 3/6/15, effective 4/6/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 2.43.010
, and 74.08.090
. WSR 00-06-014, § 388-03-152, filed 2/22/00, effective 3/24/00.]