(1) Initial certification is a document issued by DDA that indicates a provider meets the requirements under this chapter to deliver overnight planned respite services.
(2) A provider must obtain initial certification no more than ninety days after the first date of service delivery.
(3) The provider must allow a DDA-contracted evaluator to complete an on-site certification evaluation.
(4) Based on the findings of the certification evaluation, DDA may issue:
(a) Initial certification; or
(b) Provisional certification.
(5) An initial certification is valid for no more than twelve months.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030
. WSR 20-08-033, § 388-829R-220, filed 3/24/20, effective 5/1/20.]