(1) Standard certification is a document issued by DDA that indicates a provider meets the requirements under this chapter to deliver overnight planned respite services.
(2) A provider must obtain standard certification before their initial certification expires.
(3) The provider must allow a DDA-contracted evaluator to complete an on-site certification evaluation.
(4) Based on the findings of the evaluation, DDA may:
(a) Issue standard certification;
(b) Issue provisional certification; or
(c) Decertify the provider.
(5) A standard certification is valid for no more than twenty-four months.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030
. WSR 20-08-033, § 388-829R-225, filed 3/24/20, effective 5/1/20.]