A determination of lack of necessary experience, organization, or technical qualification may be made when data has been presented which reveals:
(1) A lack of prior experience in the classes of work for which qualification is sought; or
(2) That supervisory experience of key personnel responsible for prior projects has been reported predominantly below standard or less than satisfactory on performance reports and responses to inquiries made to other project owners or agencies; or
(3) That permanent employment status of key supervisory personnel has not been of a duration of at least one year or for the duration of the project in which they have been engaged; or
(4) That previous work experience in a work class presented for qualification did not conform to plans and specifications for the project; or
(5) That work claimed by the contractor was completed by others.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101
. WSR 93-03-020 (Order 134), § 468-16-070, filed 1/12/93, effective 2/12/93; WSR 91-04-014 (Order 128), § 468-16-070, filed 1/28/91, effective 2/28/91.]