(1) Interim performance reports will be completed for contracts of long duration, particularly those in excess of one year and submitted to the contract advertisement and award office. They will be completed annually on the anniversary of the start date of the contract. An interim report will also be completed when a contractor's total, overall work has become less than standard and the firm has been advised in writing of such performance. An interim report may never cover a period of more than one year. The report will be used by the secretary as a basis for determining whether a contractor will be placed in conditional status.
(2) In the case of a conditionally qualified firm, an interim report shall be submitted at sixty calendar day intervals for the project being undertaken by that firm subsequent to its being placed in conditional status. When a contractor's overall performance has not been brought up to standard after two consecutive interim reports have been prepared, no further interim reports shall be made except at the written request of the contractor. The date of the report will be the date of the contractor's request.
(3) The project engineer shall submit an interim report when it becomes evident that he or she will no longer be involved in the project, providing that project has been in progress for twenty-five percent of the working days assigned the project or ninety working days whichever is less.
(4) Interim performance reports will supplement and will be made a part of the final performance report.
(5) The procedures specified in WAC 468-16-150
(5) through (14) are also applicable to the processing of the interim performance report.
(6) DOT Form 421-010 is authorized.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101
, and 47.28.070
. WSR 15-01-170, § 468-16-160, filed 12/23/14, effective 1/23/15; WSR 97-09-045 (Order 168), § 468-16-160, filed 4/15/97, effective 5/16/97; WSR 94-05-004, § 468-16-160, filed 2/2/94, effective 3/5/94; WSR 93-03-020 (Order 134), § 468-16-160, filed 1/12/93, effective 2/12/93; WSR 91-04-014 (Order 128), § 468-16-160, filed 1/28/91, effective 2/28/91.]