The secretary may refuse to issue a proposal for reasons as enumerated in WAC 468-16-040
, inclusive. Refusal to issue a proposal may continue in effect until the cause for the refusal has been eliminated. One or more of the following additional conditions may be considered sufficient for refusal to issue a proposal:
(1) The value of outstanding work plus the contract total of the work proposed to be bid exceeds the contractor's maximum capacity rating.
(2) Being placed in conditional status.
(3) Making false, fraudulent, or deceptive statements on the standard questionnaire, related documents, or documents prepared in the course of prosecuting the work.
(4) Debarment or suspension from participation in federal or state projects.
(5) Expiration of qualification.
(6) Failure to update the latest questionnaire to fairly represent the contractor's current organization and financial status.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 47.01.101
. WSR 97-09-045 (Order 168), § 468-16-170, filed 4/15/97, effective 5/16/97; WSR 93-03-020 (Order 134), § 468-16-170, filed 1/12/93, effective 2/12/93; WSR 91-04-014 (Order 128), § 468-16-170, filed 1/28/91, effective 2/28/91.]