Organizations wishing to conduct training to meet the requirements of this chapter will submit the following information for consideration and approval prior to conducting training:
(1) A letter requesting to conduct approved training outlining the subject matter for which authorization is sought.
(2) A course outline listing the subject matter to be taught, class objectives, equipment, and audio visual material to be used.
(3) Copies of all hand out material, student work books, and other items that will be distributed.
(4) Written notice of date, location or locations where course is to be taught.
(5) A resume of the instructors background and qualifications.
(6) Such other material as may be instrumental in the aviation division reviewing the proposed training opportunities to insure consistency with the state program.
Applications for instructor/course authorization must be received at least thirty days prior to the course offering. The aviation division will have final approval authority over course content and instructor utilization. The aviation division will prepare, and supply on request, information and guidelines for the selection of instructors, preparation of courses and conduct of training.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 47.68
RCW. WSR 96-02-067 (Order 160), § 468-200-110, filed 1/3/96, effective 2/3/96.]