The conduct of aerial search and rescue and airborne disaster relief operations is a difficult and demanding task. In order to facilitate effective and efficient operations it is necessary that the incident commander has the full support and cooperation of all individuals participating. To that end the incident commander shall have the sole authority to determine whether or not an individual may participate in a mission. The incident commander may remove an individual or otherwise exclude an individual for any of the following reasons:
(1) Individual does not meet the established criteria, training, or knowledge requirements of this regulation.
(2) Individual is not mentally or physically fit to perform assigned duties.
(3) Individual refuses to comply with instructions from appointed ICS authorities.
(4) Individual is disruptive to the order of the mission.
(5) Individual is not checked in on the mission and is a nonparticipant.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 47.68
RCW. WSR 96-02-067 (Order 160), § 468-200-260, filed 1/3/96, effective 2/3/96.]