(1) "State airport" means any airport operated by the department of transportation, whether by agreement or ownership, including all real and personal property associated with the operation of the airport whether or not such property is owned by the department of transportation.
(2) "Controlled user" means any user of the airport whose use is controlled by an agreement with the department of transportation, including other governmental agencies.
(3) "Noncontrolled user" means any other person not included in subsection (2) of this section.
(4) "Special use permit" means any permit issued by the department of transportation to any person for the conduct of activities at a state airport which are noncommercial in nature, such as (but not limited to) testing equipment, temporary easements, and long term parking of vehicles other than aircraft. A fee may or may not be charged.
(5) "Letter of agreement" means a letter issued to a person by the department of transportation trading the services of that person at a state airport for some benefit to that person. No fee will be charged.
(6) "NOTAM" means a notice to airmen issued by the Federal Aviation Administration.
(7) "Flowage fee" means a fee charged by the department of transportation on the amount of fuel delivered into aircraft at a state airport.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 47.68
RCW. WSR 96-17-018 (Order 164), recodified as § 468-250-010, filed 8/13/96, effective 9/13/96. Statutory Authority: RCW 47.68.100
. WSR 83-11-041 (Order 80), § 12-40-010, filed 5/18/83.]