Pursuant to the authority granted RCW 28B.50.140
(10), the board of trustees of Bates Technical College, District 28, or designee is granted authority to adopt rules and regulations for pedestrian and vehicular traffic upon public lands devoted to, operated by, or maintained by the college. The objectives of these regulations are:
(1) To protect and control pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
(2) To assure ingress and egress at all times for emergency traffic.
(3) To minimize traffic disturbances during class hours.
(4) To facilitate the work of the college by assuring access to its vehicles and by assigning limited parking space for the most efficient use by all.
(5) To regulate the use of parking spaces.
(6) To protect students, staff, and state-owned property.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 28B.10
RCW. WSR 20-05-011, § 495A-141-010, filed 2/6/20, effective 3/8/20. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(10). WSR 97-12-038, § 495A-141-010, filed 5/30/97, effective 6/30/97.]