The parking spaces available on campus will be allocated and designated by the director of safety and security or designee.
(1) Special provisions shall be made for physically disabled employees, students, and visitors. Physically disabled individuals utilizing disabled parking spaces must display in that vehicle a valid state-issued disabled parking permit or license plate. Temporary disabled parking permits will be issued by the disability support services office. In addition to the disabled parking permit, a valid college parking permit must be displayed on the vehicle.
(2) Guests who visit the campus for college related business for a maximum time of thirty minutes are not required to display a temporary parking permit. Visitors requiring parking for longer than thirty minutes should obtain a temporary parking permit through the appropriate hosting department.
(3) Parking spaces may be designated for special purposes as deemed necessary.
(4) No vehicle shall be parked on the campus except in those areas set aside and designated for parking.
(5) No vehicle shall be parked so as to occupy any portion of more than one parking space or stall.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 28B.10
RCW. WSR 20-05-011, § 495A-141-080, filed 2/6/20, effective 3/8/20. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(10). WSR 97-12-038, § 495A-141-080, filed 5/30/97, effective 6/30/97.]