Date of Adoption: May 20, 1999.
Purpose: Amending WAC 434-130-090 to lower the fees for change and resignation of registered agent for limited liability companies.
Citation of Existing Rules Affected by this Order: Amending WAC 434-130-090.
Statutory Authority for Adoption: RCW 25.15.805, 25.15.810, 23B.01.220.
Adopted under notice filed as WSR 99-05-039 on February 11, 1999.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Comply with Federal Statute: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Federal Rules or Standards: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Recently Enacted State Statutes: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted at Request of a Nongovernmental Entity: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted on the Agency's Own Initiative: New 0, Amended 1, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Clarify, Streamline, or Reform Agency Procedures: New 0, Amended 1, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted Using Negotiated Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Pilot Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Other Alternative Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0. Effective Date of Rule: Thirty-one days after filing.
May 20, 1999
Deputy Secretary of State
AMENDATORY SECTION(Amending WSR 94-19-005, filed 9/8/94, effective 10/1/94)
For Washington registered domestic and foreign limited liability companies fees are as follows:
(1) Certificate of formation or application for registration, one hundred seventy-five dollars;
(2) Annual license renewal, fifty dollars plus the department of licensing's handling fee of nine dollars;
(3) Amendment, restated certificate, or amended and restated certificate, thirty dollars;
(4) License renewal with required annual report filed after due date and before administrative dissolution, penalty fee of twenty-five dollars, plus the renewal fee of fifty dollars plus the department of licensing's handling fee of nine dollars;
(5) Reinstatement, one hundred dollars plus all delinquent license or annual fees and a twenty-five percent penalty computed on the total amount;
(6) Articles of merger, twenty dollars for each listed company;
(7) Certificate of change of registered agent, registered office address, ((
registered agent)) or designation of new registered agent, (( thirty)) ten dollars per entity name;
(8) Resignation of registered agent, twenty dollars per entity name;
(9) An initial report or amended annual report, ten dollars;
(9))) (10) Registration, reservation, or transfer of name, thirty dollars;
(10))) (11) Certificate of cancellation, administrative dissolution or dissolution by
judicial decree, or revocation of certificate of authority, no fee;
(11))) (12) Agent's consent to act as agent, agent's resignation if appointed without
consent, or annual report when filed concurrently with annual license fee, no fee; and
(12))) (13) Other statement or report filed, ten dollars.
Under special circumstances, the filing party may petition the secretary in writing to request a waiver of emergency or penalty fees.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 25.15 RCW and 1994 c 211. 94-19-005, § 434-130-090, filed 9/8/94, effective 10/1/94.]