(Per RCW 34.05.314)
2. Rule making for WAC 478-160-163 Waivers of tuition and fees, continues during the first half of 2006.
3. Expedited rule making for proposed housekeeping amendments to Title 478 WAC rules will begin during the first half of 2006.
4. Rule making for WAC 478-136-030 Limitations of use, is anticipated during the first half of 2006 to comply with new I-901 smoking restrictions.
5. Rule making for a new section on the university archives in chapter 478-168 WAC, regulations for the University of Washington libraries, is anticipated during the first half of 2006.
6. Rule making for chapter 478-116 WAC, Parking and traffic rules of the University of Washington, Seattle, is anticipated for the first half of 2006 concerning bicycles and skateboards.
7. Rule review and probable rule making for chapter 478-124 WAC, General conduct code for the University of Washington, is anticipated for the first half of 2006 concerning the animal control policy.
For more information concerning the above rules contact Rebecca Goodwin Deardorff, Director of Rules Coordination, University of Washington, 4046 12th Avenue N.E., Seattle, WA 98105, campus mail Box 355509, phone (206) 543-9219, fax (206) 221-6917, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.