|SB 5093 - DIGEST|
|(SEE ALSO PROPOSED 1ST SUB)|
Implements budget reductions by revising education provisions relating to: (1) The achievement gap oversight and accountability committee policy and strategy recommendations;
(2) Career and technical student organizations;
(3) The statewide director for math, science, and technology;
(4) Allocation of state matching funds;
(5) Expiration of the special services pilot program on March 1, 2011, instead of June 30, 2011; and
(6) Statewide end-of-course assessments for high school mathematics.