|HB 2405-S - DIGEST|
|(DIGEST AS ENACTED)|
Addresses the following with regard to the role of parties and certain notices and records: (1) Court notification of the loss of firearms rights;
(2) Imposing notice and duties on a county clerk;
(3) Appeals by certificated employees of a school district because of a discharge or other adverse action that affects contract status;
(4) Nonpayment of vehicle-related judgments;
(5) Notice of a hearing to dissolve certain districts; and
(6) Dependency petitions alleging that a child is dependent due to abuse and/or neglect.
Expands the definition of "official juvenile court file" for purposes of chapter 13.50 RCW (keeping and releasing of records by juvenile justice or care agencies).