HB 2644 - DIGEST

Authorizes a veteran or an individual who meets the criteria but who has received a general discharge under honorable conditions, to apply to the department of licensing to obtain a veteran designation on a driver's license by providing: (1) A United States department of veterans affairs identification card or proof of service letter;

(2) A United States department of defense discharge document, DD Form 215 or equivalent or successor discharge paperwork;

(3) A national guard state-issued report of separation and military service, NGB Form 22; or

(4) A United States uniformed services identification card, DD Form 2.