Strike everything after the enacting clause and insert the following:
and 2005 c 288 s 4 are each amended to read as follows:
The department shall revoke the license of any driver for the period of one calendar year unless otherwise provided in this section, upon receiving a record of the driver's conviction of any of the following offenses, when the conviction has become final:
(1) For vehicular homicide the period of revocation shall be two years. The revocation period shall be tolled during any period of total confinement for the offense;
(2) Vehicular assault. The revocation period shall be tolled during any period of total confinement for the offense;
(3) Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or a narcotic drug, or under the influence of any other drug to a degree which renders the driver incapable of safely driving a motor vehicle, for the period prescribed in RCW 46.61.5055
(4) Any felony in the commission of which the sentencing court determines that a motor vehicle ((is))was used in a manner that endangered persons or property;
(5) Failure to stop and give information or render aid as required under the laws of this state in the event of a motor vehicle accident resulting in the death or personal injury of another or resulting in damage to a vehicle that is driven or attended by another;
(6) Perjury or the making of a false affidavit or statement under oath to the department under Title 46
RCW or under any other law relating to the ownership or operation of motor vehicles;
(7) Reckless driving upon a showing by the department's records that the conviction is the third such conviction for the driver within a period of two years.
NEW SECTION. Sec. 2. This act takes effect January 1, 2020."