January 1, 2005 - June 30, 2005
1. Chapter 208-630 WAC, Check cashers and sellers, expect to file CR-103 adopting amendments to the rules to implement changes to the statute in 2003.
2. Chapter 208-620 WAC, Consumer Loan Act, possibly file CR-102 proposing rules to implement the last statutory amendment in 2003.
DIVISION OF CREDIT UNIONS
1. Propose new rule regarding corporate governance for credit unions.
2. Amendments to chapter 208-424 WAC, regulatory relief for small credit unions.
DIVISION OF SECURITIES
1. Amending WAC 460-24A-105 to conform to a 2004 model rule of the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) concerning requirements imposed on investment advisors who take "custody" of client funds or securities.