Purpose: Modify the text format of WAC 308-300-110 to comply with RCW 34.05.395, use of the proper format and marks to indicate amendments to existing rules.
Statutory Authority for Adoption: RCW 19.02.030(3).
Adopted under notice filed as WSR 04-24-093 on December 1, 2004.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Comply with Federal Statute: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Federal Rules or Standards: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Recently Enacted State Statutes: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted at Request of a Nongovernmental Entity: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted on the Agency's Own Initiative: New 0, Amended 1, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted in Order to Clarify, Streamline, or Reform Agency Procedures: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Number of Sections Adopted Using Negotiated Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; Pilot Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0; or Other Alternative Rule Making: New 0, Amended 0, Repealed 0.
Date Adopted: February 1, 2005.
Master License Service
AMENDATORY SECTION(Amending Order 524-DOL, filed 1/3/79)
WAC 308-300-110 Issuance of master license. (1) Upon compliance with WAC 308-300-160 on payment of fees, the department will issue and mail the applicant a master license incorporating all individual licenses approved at that time. Initial coverage under this chapter will be acknowledged by issuance of a master license with individual stickers affixed for each individual license issued.
An applicant may request that no master license be issued pending approval of liquor licenses and other licenses within subsection (4) in which event the department will withhold processing of all licenses until determination of liquor licenses has been made.
(2) In those instances where a license is granted by an agency upon receipt of the application and fee payment, the department, upon approval of the appropriate agency, shall issue the license upon proper receipt of those items. This subsection applies to:
(a) Department of revenue; registration, cigarette dealer license, cigarette dealer vending machine license.
(b) Secretary of state, corporate license (renewal only), corporate annual report.
(c) Department of labor and industries; registration for industrial insurance.
(d) Department of employment security; registration for unemployment insurance.
(e) Department of agriculture; nursery license, egg dealer license, seed dealer license.
(f) Department of social and health services; furniture and bedding certificate.
(g) Board of pharmacy; shopkeepers license.
(3) For each of the supplemental licenses specified below, each agency shall, within 21 days of its notification of license application by the department, inform the department of its approval or denial of the licenses sought. This subsection applies to:
(a) Department of agriculture; refrigerated locker license, pesticide dealer license, bakery and bakery distributors license.
(b) Department of labor and industries; minor work permit.
(4) Due to special investigative procedures, liquor licenses and other licenses, permits, certificates, and registrations which require lengthy investigative procedures will be handled as supplemental licenses in accordance with subsection (5). Upon approval by the appropriate agency, the license will be mailed to the licensee by the department to be affixed to the master license.
(5) The department shall be notified of reasons for delay if approval or denial of those licenses in subsection (3) has not been given in 21 days, and of reasons for delay if approval or denial of those licenses in subsection (4) has not been given within 60 days.
(6) This section shall not apply to the renewal of a license to the original licensee. In such a case individual licenses shall be issued pending approval or denial by the agencies in accordance with RCW 34.04.170 and WAC 308-300-140(1).
(7) It shall remain the responsibility of the appropriate
agencies to provide the applicant with materials, information,
and instructions pertinent to their periodic reports and other
[operation] [operational])) requirements.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 19.02.030(6). 79-01-088 (Order 524-DOL), § 308-300-110, filed 1/3/79; Order 476-DOL, § 308-300-110, filed 12/30/77.]