1. Chapter 516-12 WAC, Parking and traffic regulations, rule-making amendments for Western's transportation WACs to provide better guidance for students, faculty, staff, and guests. Rule making to continue during the first half of 2009.
2. Chapter 516-14 WAC, Appeals from parking violations, rule-making amendments for Western's transportation WACs. Proposal to repeal this chapter and incorporate the appeals procedures in chapter 516-12 WAC. Rule making to continue during the first half of 2009.
3. Chapter 516-13 WAC, Bicycle traffic and parking regulations, rule making is anticipated to be completed by the first half of 2009.
4. Chapter 516-15 WAC, Skateboard and in-line skate policy, rule making is anticipated to be completed by the first half of 2009.
5. Chapter 516-56 WAC, University housing and dining, rule making to be consistent with the department's revised mission statement. Anticipated completion during the first half of 2009.
6. Chapter 516-26 WAC, Student records, rule making to include campus e-mail addresses to directory information and to make consistent with current administrative practices, including practices related to the access of education records per FERPA, will continue during the first half of 2009.
For more information concerning the above rules contact Suzanne Baker, Rules Coordinator, Western Washington University, 516 High Street, Old Main 335, Bellingham, WA 98225-9015, phone (360) 650-3117, e-mail Suzanne.Baker@wwu.edu.
Suzanne M. Baker