1. Chapter 516-12 WAC, Parking and traffic regulations, rule-making amendments for Western's transportation WACs to provide better guidance for students, faculty, staff, and guests. CR-101 filed May 2006; CR-101 supplemental filed summer of 2009. Anticipate filing CR-102 winter 2010.
2. Chapter 516-14 WAC, Appeals from parking violations, rule-making amendments for Western's transportation WACs. Proposal to repeal this chapter and incorporate the appeals procedures in chapter 516-12 WAC. CR-101 filed May 2006. Anticipate filing CR-102 winter 2010.
3. Chapter 516-52 WAC, Health and safety, rule-making amendments to comply with a state initiative adopted in 2006 that prohibits smoking in public places and workplaces. Preproposal (CR-101) to be filed by winter 2010.
4. Chapter 516-23 WAC, Student rights and responsibilities code, preproposal filed fall 2009.
5. Chapter 516-09 WAC, Public records, housekeeping amendments to WAC 516-09-020 and 516-09-030. Preproposal to be filed winter 2010.
Additional rule-making activity not on the agenda may occur as conditions warrant. For more information concerning the semi-annual agenda, please contact Suzanne Baker, Rules Coordinator, Western Washington University, 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225-9015, phone (360) 650-3117, e-mail Suzanne.Baker@wwu.edu.
Suzanne M. Baker