LABOR AND INDUSTRIES
1. Brick Mason: Clark and Grant.
2. Construction Site Surveyor: Chelan, Grays Harbor, King, Kitsap, Lewis, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane, Stevens, Thurston and Whatcom.
3. Drywall Tapers: Franklin and Skagit.
4. Glaziers: Island, Whatcom and Yakima.
5. Plumber, Pipefitter and Steamfitter: Lincoln and Skamania.
6. Residential Glaziers: Yakima.
7. Residential Laborer: King.
8. Residential Plumber: Yakima.
9. Residential Soft Floor Layers: Grant and San Juan.
10. Roofers: Clallam, Jefferson, Lewis and Thurston.
11. Sheet Metal Workers: Clark and Grant.
12. Terrazzo Worker: Spokane.
Every contractor and subcontractor on every public works project must file a statement of intent to pay prevailing wages and an affidavit of wages paid. Both forms must be filed on every project. The filing of the affidavit of wages paid does not set aside the requirement to also file the statement of intent to pay prevailing wages. The department may fine contractors $500 for failure to file these forms.
For more information on prevailing wage or a copy of the rates please visit our web site at www.lni.wa.gov/TradesLicensing/PrevailingWage/ or call (360) 902-5335.
Prevailing Wage Manager
Reviser's note: The material contained in this filing exceeded the page-count limitations of WAC 1-21-040 for appearance in this issue of the Register. It will appear in the 10-08 issue of the Register.