NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
THE WASHINGTON STATE REHABILITATION COUNCIL (WSRC)
Join us if you wish
Friday, January 21, 2011
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Seminar II (2) Building
Room B 2105
2700 Evergreen Parkway N.W.
Olympia, WA 98505
(if one is entering the bus loop, Seminar II is the four story building on the far right)
American Sign Language Interpretation provided.
We are interested in how the VR system is working, so we hope you will help us understand:
• What you understand about how participating in DVR services is related to going to work;
• Whether your questions are answered by DVR staff in a timely manner;
• Whether or not you feel that your process will lead to a job you want;
• Whether you think you will have the wage and benefits that you need;
• What you would want decision makers to consider for the next generation of people using VR services.
To request reasonable accommodation or a spoken language interpreter, please contact JoAnne Lang at email@example.com or 1-866-252-2939 (between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday).
Although we would look forward to seeing you in person, it may be more convenient to submit written comments by e-mail. You are welcome to do that by contacting JoAnne at the e-mail listed above.
Will You be Riding the Bus to the Meeting?: Intercity Transit route 41 or 48 run frequently from the Olympia Transit Center. The routes service to the bus loop at the college.