HB 2994 - DIGEST

Authorizes the secretary to issue a retired volunteer medical worker license to any applicant who: (1) Has held an active license issued by a disciplining authority under RCW 18.130.040 no more than ten years prior to applying for an initial license under this act;

(2) Does not have any current restrictions on the ability to obtain a license for violations of chapter 18.130 RCW; and

(3) Submits proof of registration as a volunteer with a local organization for emergency services or management as defined by chapter 38.52 RCW.