BILL REQ. #: H-1408.1
|State of Washington||61st Legislature||2009 Regular Session|
Read first time 01/30/09. Referred to Committee on State Government & Tribal Affairs.
AN ACT Relating to the governor's signature on significant legislative rules; and amending RCW 34.05.360.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON:
Sec. 1 RCW 34.05.360 and 1988 c 288 s 311 are each amended to
read as follows:
The order of adoption by which each rule is adopted by an agency shall contain all of the following:
(1) The date the agency adopted the rule;
(2) A concise statement of the purpose of the rule;
(3) A reference to all rules repealed, amended, or suspended by the rule;
(4) A reference to the specific statutory or other authority authorizing adoption of the rule;
(5) Any findings required by any provision of law as a precondition to adoption or effectiveness of the rule; ((
(6) If the rule qualifies as a significant legislative rule of an agency whose head or governing body is appointed by the governor, the signature of the governor; and
(7) The effective date of the rule if other than that specified in RCW 34.05.380(2).