SUBSTITUTE HOUSE BILL NO. 1426
C 365 L 89
State of Washington 51st Legislature 1989 Regular Session
By House Committee on Fisheries & Wildlife (originally sponsored by Representatives Winsley, R. King and P. King)
Read first time 2/27/89.
AN ACT Relating to the hound stamp; and amending RCW 77.32.350.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON:
Sec. 1. Section 105, chapter 506, Laws of 1987 and RCW 77.32.350 are each amended to read as follows:
(1) A hound stamp is required to hunt wild animals, except rabbits and hares, with a dog. The fee for this stamp is ten dollars.
(2) An upland game bird stamp is required to hunt for quail, partridge, and pheasant in areas designated by rule of the commission. The fee for this stamp is eight dollars.
(3) A falconry license is required to possess or hunt with a falcon, including seasons established exclusively for hunting in that manner. The fee for this license is thirty dollars.
(4) To be valid, stamps required under this section shall be permanently affixed to the licensee's appropriate hunting or fishing license.
(5) A migratory waterfowl stamp is required for all persons sixteen years of age or older to hunt migratory waterfowl. The fee for the stamp is five dollars.
(6) The migratory waterfowl stamp shall be validated by the signature of the licensee written across the face of the stamp.
(7) Stamps required by this section expire on March 31st following the date of issuance except for hound stamps, which expire December 31st following the date of issuance.