PDFRCW 4.12.110

Effect of neglect of moving party.

If such papers be not transmitted to the clerk of the proper court within the time prescribed in the order allowing the change, and the delay be caused by the act or omission of the party procuring the change, the adverse party, on motion to the court or judge thereof, may have the order vacated, and thereafter no other change of the place of trial shall be allowed to such party.
[Code 1881 § 56; 1877 p 13 § 57; 1869 p 15 § 57; 1854 p 135 § 21; RRS § 217.]