PDFRCW 5.48.010

Substitution of copy authorized.

Whenever a pleading, process, return, verdict, bill of exceptions, order, entry, stipulation or other act, file or proceeding in any action or proceeding pending in any court of this state shall have been lost or destroyed by fire or otherwise, or is withheld by any person, such court may, upon the application of any party to such action or proceeding, order a copy or substantial copy thereof to be substituted.
[ 1890 p 337 § 1; RRS § 1270.]