The program to which such person is referred, or the department of social and health services if the petition is brought under RCW 10.05.020
(2), shall conduct an investigation and examination to determine:
(1) Whether the person suffers from the problem described;
(2) Whether the problem is such that if not treated, or if no child welfare services are provided, there is a probability that similar misconduct will occur in the future;
(3) Whether extensive and long term treatment is required;
(4) Whether effective treatment or child welfare services for the person's problem are available; and
(5) Whether the person is amenable to treatment or willing to cooperate with child welfare services.