A roofing or siding contract shall be in writing. A copy of the contract shall be given to the homeowner at the time the homeowner signs the contract. The contract shall be typed or printed legibly and contain the following provisions:
(1) An itemized list of all work to be performed;
(2) The grade, quality, or brand name of materials to be used;
(3) The dollar amount of the contract;
(4) The name and address of the roofing or siding salesperson;
(5) The name, address, and contractor's registration number of the roofing or siding contractor;
(6) A statement as to whether all or part of the work is to be subcontracted to another person;
(7) The contract shall require the homeowner to disclose whether he or she intends to obtain a loan in order to pay for all or part of the amount due under the contract;
(8) If the customer indicates that he or she intends to obtain a loan to pay for a portion of the roofing or siding contract, the homeowner shall have the right to rescind the contract within three business days of receiving truth-in-lending disclosures or three business days of receiving written notification that the loan application was denied, whichever date is later; and
(9) The contract shall provide the following notice in ten-point boldface type in capital letters:
"CUSTOMER'S RIGHT TO CANCEL
IF YOU HAVE INDICATED IN THIS CONTRACT THAT YOU INTEND TO OBTAIN A LOAN TO PAY FOR ALL OR PART OF THE WORK SPECIFIED IN THE CONTRACT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHIN THREE DAYS OF THE DATE WHEN THE LENDER PROVIDES YOU WITH YOUR TRUTH-IN-LENDING DISCLOSURE STATEMENT OR THE DATE WHEN YOU RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTIFICATION THAT YOUR LOAN WAS DENIED.
BE SURE THAT ALL PROMISES MADE BY YOUR CONTRACTOR ARE PUT IN WRITING BEFORE YOU SIGN THIS CONTRACT."