No person may engage in the business of an athlete agent who has:
(1) Pleaded guilty or no contest to, has been convicted of, or has charges pending for, a felony or other crime involving moral turpitude;
(2) Made a materially false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent representation as an athlete agent or in the application for licensure or registration as an athlete agent in another state;
(3) Engaged in conduct prohibited by RCW 19.225.100
(4) Had a registration or licensure as an athlete agent suspended, revoked, or denied in any state;
(5) Been refused renewal of registration as an athlete agent in any state; or
(6) Engaged in conduct resulting in imposition of a sanction, suspension, or declaration of ineligibility to participate in an interscholastic, intercollegiate, or professional athletic event on a student athlete or a sanction on an educational institution.