Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter.
(1) "Association" means any corporation subject to this chapter.
(2) "Member" or "members" includes a member or members of an association subject to this chapter without capital stock and a shareholder or shareholders of voting common stock in an association subject to this chapter with capital stock.
(3) "Articles of incorporation" means the original or restated articles of incorporation, articles of consolidation, or articles of association and all amendments including articles of merger. Corporations incorporated under this chapter with articles of association shall not be required to amend the title or references to the term "articles of association."
(4) "Director," "directors," or "board of directors" includes "trustee," "trustees," or "board of trustees" respectively. Corporations incorporated under this chapter with references in their articles of association or bylaws to "trustee," "trustees," or "board of trustees" shall not be required to amend the references.
(5) "Agricultural association" means an association that engages in any activity in connection with the marketing or selling of the agricultural products of its members, or with the harvesting, preserving, drying, processing, canning, packing, storing, handling, shipping, or utilization thereof, or the manufacturing or marketing of the by-products thereof; or in connection with the manufacturing, selling, or supplying to its members of machinery, equipment, or supplies, or in the financing of these activities. In the application of the definition of agricultural association, "agricultural products" includes horticultural, viticultural, forestry, dairy, livestock, poultry, bee, and farm products.