(1) The secretary of state may terminate the registration of a registered foreign entity in the manner provided in subsections (2) and (3) of this section if:
(a) The entity does not pay any fee, interest, or penalty required to be paid to the secretary of state under this chapter or law of this state other than this chapter;
(b) The entity does not deliver to the secretary of state for filing an annual report when it is due;
(c) The entity does not have a registered agent as required by RCW 23.95.405
(d) The entity does not deliver to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change under RCW 23.95.430
if change occurs in the name or address of the entity's registered agent;
(e) A governor, officer, or agent of the entity executed a document knowing it was false in any material respect with intent that the document be delivered to the secretary of state for filing; or
(f) The secretary of state receives a duly authenticated certificate from the secretary of state or other official having custody of the entity's records in the entity's jurisdiction of formation stating that it has been dissolved or disappeared as the result of a merger.
(2) If the secretary of state determines that one or more grounds for termination exist under subsection (1) of this section, the secretary of state shall deliver a notice of the determination to the registered foreign entity's registered agent or, if the entity does not have a registered agent, to the entity's principal office. The notice must state the grounds for termination under subsection (1) of this section.
(3) If the entity does not cure each ground for termination stated in the notice within sixty days after the notice is effective, the secretary of state shall terminate the registration of the foreign entity by filing a statement of termination that recites the ground or grounds for termination and the effective date of termination and delivering a copy of the statement of termination to the foreign entity.
(4) The authority of a registered foreign entity to do business in this state ceases on the effective date of termination shown on the statement of termination.
(5) The termination of a foreign entity's registration does not terminate the authority of the registered agent of the foreign entity.