PDFRCW 23B.04.037

Certificate of authority as insurance companyRegistration or reservation of name.

For those corporations that intend to apply for a certificate of authority from the insurance commissioner as an insurance company under chapter 48.05 RCW, whenever under this chapter a corporation may register or reserve a corporate name, the registration or reservation shall be filed with the insurance commissioner rather than the secretary of state. The secretary of state and insurance commissioner shall cooperate with each other in registering or reserving a corporate name so that there is no duplication of the name.
[ 1998 c 23 s 8.]