PDFRCW 23B.15.080

Change of registered agent of foreign corporation.

(1) A foreign corporation registered to transact business in this state may change its registered agent by delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change in accordance with RCW 23.95.430.
(2) A registered agent of a foreign corporation may change its information on file with the secretary of state in accordance with RCW 23.95.435 or 23.95.440.
[ 2015 c 176 s 2137; 2002 c 297 s 44; 1989 c 165 s 176.]


Effective dateContingent effective date2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.