In addition to other powers and duties as provided by law, each educational service district superintendent shall:
(1) Assist the school districts in preparation of their budgets as provided in chapter 28A.505
(3) Perform duties relating to capital fund aid by nonhigh districts as provided in chapter 28A.540
(4) Carry out the duties and issue orders creating new school districts and transfers of territory as provided in chapter 28A.315
(5) Perform the limited duties as provided in chapter 28A.193
(6) Perform all other duties prescribed by law and the educational service district board.