The basic core services and cost upon which educational service districts are budgeted shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Educational service district administration and facilities such as office space, maintenance and utilities;
(2) Cooperative administrative services such as assistance in carrying out procedures to abolish sex and race bias in school programs, fiscal services, grants management services, special education services and transportation services;
(3) Personnel services such as certification/registration services;
(4) Learning resource services such as audiovisual aids;
(5) Cooperative curriculum services such as health promotion and health education services, in-service training, workshops and assessment;
(6) Professional development services identified by statute or the omnibus appropriations act; and
(7) Special needs of local education agencies.