RCW 28A.642.040

Individual right of action.

Any person aggrieved by a violation of this chapter, or aggrieved by the violation of any rule or guideline adopted under this chapter, has a right of action in superior court for civil damages and such equitable relief as the court determines.
[ 2010 c 240 § 5.]