PDFRCW 28B.85.160

Actions to enforce chapterWho may bringRelief.

The attorney general or the prosecuting attorney of any county in which a degree-granting institution or agent of the institution is found may bring an action in any court of competent jurisdiction for the enforcement of this chapter. The court may issue an injunction or grant any other appropriate form of relief.
[ 1986 c 136 § 16.]