As used in this chapter, unless the context clearly appears otherwise, the terms in this section mean:
(1) "Affiliate" means the same as defined in RCW 30B.04.005
(2) "Agent" means the same as defined in RCW 30B.04.005
(3) "Cause of action" means any of the acts or omissions giving rise to a violation under this chapter for which the department can pursue administrative remedies.
(4) "Presiding officer" means a person who qualifies as a presiding officer under RCW 34.05.425
and has been authorized to act as presiding officer in an administrative proceeding under this chapter.
(5) "Respondent" means a person against whom the director has issued a notice and statement of charges pursuant to this chapter.
(6) "Third-party service provider" means the same as in RCW 30B.04.005