(1) The director has the power, and broad administrative discretion, to administer and interpret this chapter to facilitate the delivery of financial services to the citizens of this state by persons subject to this chapter. The director shall adopt all rules necessary to administer this chapter and to ensure complete and full disclosure by licensees of lending transactions governed by this chapter.
(2) If it appears to the director that a licensee is conducting business in an injurious manner or is violating any provision of this chapter, the director may order or direct the discontinuance of any such injurious or illegal practice.
(3) For purposes of this section, "conducting business in an injurious manner" means conducting business in a manner that violates any provision of this chapter, or that creates the reasonable likelihood of a violation of any provision of this chapter.
(4) The director or designated persons, with or without prior administrative action, may bring an action in superior court to enjoin the acts or practices that constitute violations of this chapter and to enforce compliance with this chapter or any rule or order made under this chapter. Upon proper showing, injunctive relief or a temporary restraining order shall be granted. The director shall not be required to post a bond in any court proceedings.
(5) The director's obligations or duties under chapter 62, Laws of 2018 are subject to section 21, chapter 62, Laws of 2018.