When the incorporators of a domestic association deliver the articles of incorporation and bylaws to the director, the incorporators shall submit an application for a certificate of incorporation, signed and verified by the incorporators, together with the filing fee. The application shall set forth:
(1) The names and addresses of the incorporators and proposed directors and officers of the association;
(2) A statement of the character, financial responsibility, experience, and fitness of the directors and officers to engage in the association business;
(3) Statements of estimated receipts, expenditures, earnings, and financial condition of the association for the first two years or such longer period as the director may require;
(4) A showing that the association will have a reasonable chance to succeed in the market area in which it proposes to operate;
(5) A showing that the public convenience and advantage will be promoted by the formation of the proposed association; and
(6) Any other matters the director may require.