PDFRCW 35A.31.080

Surplus to general fund.

If there is no judgment outstanding against the city for personal injuries, the money remaining in the accident fund after the payment of the warrants drawn on that fund and interest in full shall be transferred to the general fund.
[ 1967 ex.s. c 119 § 35A.31.080.]