(1) "Agricultural activities" means all agricultural uses and practices as defined in RCW 90.58.065
(2) "Commission" means the state conservation commission as defined in RCW 89.08.030
(3) "Director" means the executive director of the state conservation commission.
(4) "Enhance" or "enhancement" means to improve the processes, structure, and functions existing, as of July 22, 2011, of ecosystems and habitats associated with critical areas.
(5) "Participating watershed" means a watershed identified by a county under RCW 36.70A.710
(1) to participate in the program.
(6) "Priority watershed" means a geographic area nominated by the county and designated by the commission.
(7) "Program" means the voluntary stewardship program established in RCW 36.70A.705
(8) "Protect" or "protecting" means to prevent the degradation of functions and values existing as of July 22, 2011.
(9) "Receipt of funding" means the date a county takes legislative action accepting any funds as required in RCW 36.70A.715
(1) to implement the program.
(10) "Statewide advisory committee" means the statewide advisory committee created in RCW 36.70A.745
(11) "Technical panel" means the directors or director designees of the following agencies: The department of fish and wildlife; the department of agriculture; the department of ecology; and the commission.
(12) "Watershed" means a water resource inventory area, salmon recovery planning area, or a subbasin as determined by a county.
(13) "Watershed group" means an entity designated by a county under the provisions of RCW 36.70A.715
(14) "Work plan" means a watershed work plan developed under the provisions of RCW 36.70A.720